Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jailbreaking my iPad 4.2

I've been a "good" citizen, not Jailbreaking my iPad ever since the 4.2 iPad update, but to my (humble) eyes, the "update", frankly speaking, sucked. Not elaborating on how it sucked, my lil' sis's boyfriend recently used my laptop to check up on GreenPois0n, saying it was more user-friendly than Redsn0w; and without telling me, used my laptop to download Gp's jailbreak program : /
I thought, whatever, I'll just delete it later.
1 week later...
Here I am, re-Jailbreaking my iPad. Ha...

A bit of pressing here and there on the laptop and iPad...



And there BEHOLD! a new app : Loader

which opens up to download Cydia, finally!

Installing the "unofficial" apps
I know some people out there oppose this... what can I say? It's not really illegal anymore, so if you can't beat it, why not join it?

No comments:

Post a Comment